Friday, April 30, 2010
Cover it up and call it a day.
I talked my husband into helping me lay floor in our living room / library. Yep, that would be the guy who uses computers for a living. Along with his non-spatial wife. And three kids. I'm going to go ahead and wish for a few things-
1. I hope we bought the right tools.
2. I hope the floor looks straight.
3. I hope we solve our squeaky floor problem.
4. I hope we're still married when we finish the project.
5. I hope we're all alive and accounted for when it's over :)
Wish us luck!
Happy weekend everyone :)