Funny Friday, May 2020
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
***Because I was all out of cleverness this week, today's answers were provided by my kids. (ages 26, 22, 15)
1. "Who in the world is Fishing Jetty and why does she think she can tell me what to do????"
2. This is the future site of "Joe Exotic II: The Crocodile Overlord"
3. "Define Swimming," I said as I stood there in my scuba gear.
4. "Oh He** No!" -Michael Phelps, when previewing the 2016 Olympic swimming conditions in Rio De Janeiro..
5. "Short end of a very long story, THIS is how I found out I'd lost my position as head life-guard."
Stay dry and healthy, friends!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: