Funny Friday, December 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Me! (WooHoo!!) This is a photo of Coffee Nip Nip. She is a llama, who lives on my in-law's farm. She's 23 years old!
1. "Dude. Long night... don't judge. I am NOT good to drive...Can hitch a ride?"
2. "You folks lookin' to buy some quality alfalfa? I know a guy."
3. "Keep on driving, man. Nothing to see here...unless you have a an extra brush."
4. "You get in one little fight in the barn, and suddenly you're the one sleeping outside."
5. "Ask me if my mama was a llama one more time. I double dare you."
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Cheers to a wonderful 2016, friends!