October Funny Friday
Today’s post is October’s Funny Friday,, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/).
1. "All the king's horses and all the king's men have their work cut out for them."
2. "I may have over-flipped that pancake."
3. "Scrambled egg party at my house...in about twenty minutes."
4. Humpty: "The giant catapult may have worked too well..."
5. Humpty: "Breathe in a little Helium they said. It will only make your voice sound funny they said. All the cool kids are doing it. Yadda Yadda Yadda."
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: