Funny Friday, April 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by the lovely Jules@ The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
1. Georgia (the Great Pumpkin) felt deflated after seeing half-priced pumpkin pies for sale across the street.
2. Larry the long squash was immediately welcomed into the group of round gourds. He smiled knowing that he'd never be alone.
3. The Jack-o-Lantern signs: "They let Larry in. Just keep smiling. We should be golden."
4. The scarecrow: "I don't know what happened! One minute I'm posing here all alone. A minute later and every one wants to get in on the photo shoot!"
5. The sun was hot, yet the pumpkins posed as if frozen in time. Would ANYONE figure out it was April?"
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Measurements of Merriment
Happy Friday, friends!