Funny Friday, November 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Tamara@ Confessions of a part-time working mom
1. "Hey, Some people like their pasta a little more al dente!"
2. "I hope there is enough sauce."
3. "SO glad it isn't Lasagna night. Whew."
4. "You should see the size of my strainer!"
5. "Finding the needle in a haystack is a lot harder when you add boiling water!"
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Happy Friday, friends!