November Funny Friday
Today’s post is November’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by the hilarious Sarah@ The Momisodes.
1. " My eyes are up here, Harold."
2. "Tell me the truth. Is the animal print too much?"
3. "They're REAL and they are SPECTACULAR!"
4. "Yeah, I couldn't afford the matching bottoms."
5. "My size? DDD. Double. Dog. Dayum!"
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Happy Friday, friends!