Funny Friday, September 2019
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Spatulas on Parade.
1. So, uh...are branches the new "JUUL"? (Don't Vape, Kids)
2. "Back in our day, we had school outdoors. We had to eat lunch at our desk AND whittle sticks to make our own pencils." (and walk uphill both ways.)
3. "Welcome to 'Building a Torch 101.' Snacks are provided." (Remember kids, torches are for lighting, NEVER for marching.)
4. "Have you ever heard of Voodoo Dolls? Let's just say that this stick is the part of my family tree I'm not happy with."
5. "Dammit, Adam. You're supposed to be building a fire for us. But, let me guess. You just HAD to eat more of that forbidden fruit, didn't you? I'm telling the big guy". -Eve, with her hands on her hips, probably.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Happy Friday, friends!