Funny Friday, August 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham's Life Chronicles
1. Hey, Superheroes need to eat too!
2. 11:00 am-Turkey Roll up, 12:00 pm-nap, 1:00 pm-Save the world.
3. "When I've confirmed that all four food groups are present in this sandwich, I'll give you back your computer cord."
4. "I'm pretty sure I asked for peanut butter. No worries, though. I will pull all of this meat out of here and flip my bib around. In say, five minutes, let's both give this "lunch" thing another try."
5. "I'm saving some of this meat for later. The Xbox is the same thing as a refrigerator, right?"
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Happy Friday, friends!