February Funny Friday
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Angela@ Sanity Waiting to Happen
1. "Hold the phone, people. I forgot. I'm scared of heights."
2. "Just give me a second, Helen. I KNOW I put the Christmas lights somewhere up here."
3. After eight fabulous lives, Tom was finally ready to go toward the light.
4. "Blast the Led Zeppelin, Honey. If this isn't the stairway to heaven, I don't know what is."
5. Tom vowed that this would be the LAST game of "Truth or Dare" he'd ever play with the dog.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Happy Friday, Friends!