Funny Friday, February 2020
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Minette of Southern Belle Charm.
Adorable photo, Minette!
Quotes from a dog
1. "Yeah, Gladys? When you said, 'tub-time', I thought you meant, 'me-time!'"
2. "You're not going to put us in matching pajamas after this, right?"
3. "I seem to recall that last time, there were less bubbles...and less children."
4. "So I ate a few extra bones this week. Why is this human laughing at me? I thought this was a shame-free house!"
5. "OMG. Gladys. Where is the cat???"
Have a great weekend, friends!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: