Funny Friday, October 2019
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Karen of Baking In A Tornado.
1. Fashion Alert!!! "Hot Pants" are coming back, Spring 2020
2. I've been called a "smart a$$" before, but never a "spicy a$$." Is that a thing?
3. "If you're not wearing your Sriracha pants on Wednesdays, you can't sit with us."
4. Will my "Frank's Hot Sauce" sweater clash with these pants?
5. You think these are cute? Wait till you see my Soy Sauce slippers! (Kikkoman, of course!)
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile!