Please feel free to play along in a little game I like to call, "Say What?"
It goes a little something like this.....
Match the following "thoughts" to the people thinking them in the picture below....
Who was thinking....
1. "Score! We're going to the beach!"
2. "I've had my first coffee...I wonder if we can still stop at Starbucks.."
3. "I just saw the sweetest couple and they smelled like espresso, I wonder if we can stop at the cafe' before Starbucks.."
4. "Oh, my daughter said something really funny and I want to hug her, but I don't want to spill my coffee.."
5. "Has our hotel ALWAYS had free coffee in the lobby? My-oh-my, where did all this energy come from???"
6. "I'm feeling like this is going to be a great 'carmel macchiato' kind of day.."
7. "Dear good, kind and beautiful God. Please help me get through the next week with this woman. Please help her understand that all I need is my iPAD and little peace and quiet. But mostly, the peace and quiet. Amen."
It's a rhetorical game, friends.