Funny Friday, October 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by the lovely Robin@ Someone Else's Genius.
1. "I'm sorry ma'am, but I'm afraid your pear tree has come down with a case of the "partridges".
2. "Birds of a feather, Flock to-geth...Hey! Where did everyone go?"
3. "October is ending. I'm not a turkey, but I'm also not taking any chances. I think I'll park my sticks right here."
4. Everyone knew Greta enjoyed her alone time. No one knew she used that time to eat scraps of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
5. Greta watched her partner flirt with little chickadees for two hours. In about five minutes, some one's goose was getting cooked.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Happy Friday, Friends!