Funny Friday, September 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn@Spatulas on Parade.
1. Mama Bear: "If I miss the fudge sale because you won't come down, I'm taking you back to the zoo."
2. Mama Bear: "I promise. Goldilocks has been arrested for breaking and entering. You can come down now. Everything at home is "Just Right."
3. Getting into Little Cub's Tree Trunk costume was going to be harder than they thought.
4. Little Cub was right. Mom was TERRIBLE on the teeter-totter.
5. Face it. Sometimes parenting can be un"bear"able.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: