Funny Friday, July 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by the lovely Angela at Sanity Waiting to Happen.
1. Murray bargained with the stars in the sky: "Get me through this ONE night without throwing up, and I will never EVER, double-dog-dare or not, drink a gallon of warm chocolate milk again."
2. "Wake up, Murray. Does something smell funny?"
3. "Keep playing dead, Mister. But when we get to the next Chick-Fil-A, it's YOUR turn to dance."
4. George immediately regretted opening the cab window for some "fresh air".
5. The straps were loosened. George figured it would take three hard nudges. Maybe four. Today would be the LAST day he'd ever have to be second-in-line.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Happy Friday, Friends!