Funny Friday, May 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Spatulas on Parade
1. After the honeymoon, Cinderella left yet another shoe behind.
2. As the marathon runners came near, George had a choice. He could save his wife's shoes or his ham and cheese sandwich.
3. Harold was comfortable wearing one shoe and he didn't care who knew it.
4. Before he tripped, Harry's Cloak of Invisibility was a smashing success.
5. Remember the old lady who lived in a shoe? This is her beach house.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: