Funny Friday, April 2020
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dawn of Spatulas on Parade.
1. "Hey, it's called "Sheltering At Home," not "National Do-the-Dishes Week."
2. This family definitely has clean kidneys.
3. "The recipe called for 5 ghost peppers and 9 glasses of water"
4. "What do you expect? It was the teenager's job to do the dishes. He only washed his own."
5. Meals like these reminded Robbie once again, that in the summer of 2015, he wasn't invited to Parrot Island park with his two siblings.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Spatulas on Parade
Southern Belle Charm